Sunday, January 20, 2013

Simple variation of ponytail/advance to simple updo

It's been a while since I've posted something but today I ran into such a simple variation of a ponytail; I could not keep it from you! 
When I'm working my long hair mainly annoys me and therefore I put it in a ponytail. I know that gets boring, but it's easy! And be honest with me, trying to create a cute hairdo when you're at work/at school is practically impossible...
This easy flip of your ponytail creates a subtile change to your look and probably takes you 5 seconds more than a regular ponytail, and if you take it a few steps further you can create a gorgeos updo as well! 

You will need:
- a hairband
- a few bobby pins

Step one:
Make a regular ponytail


Step two:
Create a hole, using two fingers. Make sure you spread your hair completely!


 Step three:
Pull your ponytail through
Step four:
Voila, here's your prettier, less-boring ponytail


 Want to go on in order to create an easy updo?
Step five:
Roll up your ponytail and make sure it looks smooth (secure all the loose ends inside the roll)

Step six:
Secure the roll with bobby pins and you're ready to go to the party!

Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. After looking at a handful of the articles on your website, I seriously appreciate your technique
    of blogging. I book marked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back in the near future.
    Please check out my website too and let me know how you feel.


    My homepage :: serrurier a paris

    ReplyDelete