Friday, February 21, 2014

New Format... Excited!

Hi guys!

Lasts weeks have been pretty busy, and I really missed my relax-moments. I told some new friends of mine about my blog, and they said that I should continue it. 
Well... I thought... I'm not so sure.

Last night I was wondering why I was not sure about continuing my blog. After all, I loved writing and with this Blogger format I could also keep track of my pageviews, from which country they were, etcetera.
The reason is that I started this blog as an assingment for school, so it feels kind of forced to stay within the limits of DIY. 
But as I keep getting between the 30-60 pageviews a day, without posting anything, I decided to adjust this blog a little, also including other posts, for example about me donating my hair, studying and the do's and dont's, but of course I will share some amazing DIY's I come accross. 

I am not sure if I will change the URL, but if I do I will let you know!
I hope you guys appreciate this idea, and will continue to follow my blog. 

Love,
Anouk

No comments:

Post a Comment