Saturday, June 16, 2012

DIY: Fishbone/fishtail braid

Again, something I love about summer! Different hairstyles. (Maybe I keep writing articles about the summer so it comes faster?). During the summer I always wear my hair different, e.g. more braids. It gives me a summer feeling! Of course it is not a new braid, but I still enjoy its beauty. The fishbone braid. Do you want to know how to make it? Let me teach you!


Step one:
Divide your hair into two sections.


Step two:
Get one little section from the outside of the right section.


Step three:
Add the small section from the right side to the big section at the left.


Step four:
Get one little section from the outside of the left section and add it to the big section at the right.


Step five:
Continue doing this!


In the picture below the steps are illustrated. However, they start by making a ponytail first (like many others). This is not necessary! You can have many different styles. The first picture is how I usually do it myself (no ponytail first, just start), and at the end of this post you can find more variations.
Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment