Monday, June 25, 2012

DIY: Super easy (and cheap and tasty) lip scrub

To be honest, I'm blessed with my lips. They are not pretty, they are actually really small, but I hardly suffer from any flaws (also not in winter time). But, I know that there are people in a different situation! Do you want to have supersoft lips? Try out this lip exfoliator!


I actually got this DIY from a friend of mine, who sometimes used this recipe (AND I LOVE IT TOO)
You will need:
- Butter
- Sugar
- A cup


Step one:
Put a little butter and sugar in the cup


Step two:
Melt this in the microwave


Step three:
Mix it a little and put the mixture on your lips!


It is super easy, but it works. If you exfoliate your lips with this substance, soft lips are guaranteed! And the best is: if you use a bit too much, it does not taste like a chemical cream!


Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment